Customer Service Expressions Level 3
What's in this course?
In previous courses, we have focused on the basic processes of customer care service. In this third part, we will be looking at strategies to turn customers into fans.
In this third part, you’ll learn how good customer service is an advanced strategy because it removes the focus from getting the next client, and looks at making the most out of the ones you already have. Once you start giving your client outstanding customer experience, they begin to buy from you again and even tell their friends.
The most important topics of this course cover:
- Face-to-face contact with your customers
- The most effective use of telephone, email, and CRM in the communication process
- How to deal with difficult or angry customers
- Truly enjoy the customer experience
- Ask for referrals, and get them!
In this course we also focus on helping you build the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a successful Customer Care Specialist:
- Communication Skills that focus on clear, concise communication and listening.
- Appropriate empathetic behavior such as patience, curiosity, and willingness to help.
- Problem-solving to research an issue and help determine an appropriate resolution.
- Process adherence to ensure the proper flow and Service Level Agreements are met.
People often want formulas or practical blueprints for what to do.
This course will give you the customer service and customer experience skills that will give you an advantage over your competition by retaining loyal customers who buy more from you long-term.
In this course, you’ll gain actionable strategies for:
- Standing out from competitors with unique customer experiences.
- Creating customers who are loyal for life and sing your praises to everyone else.
- Benefit from repeat sales, upselling and referrals.